Service & Warranty
In case something might happen to your Sensa and you suspect it might be a warranty issue please contact your Sensa dealer. Your dealer will do the initial assesment. If he thinks it might be a production failure he can contact us. We will asses the claim together with the Sensa dealer. The assessment by your dealer does not automaticly mean that your warranty claim is granted by us. For the last review your dealer must send the part of the bicycle to Sensa.
We offer you a so called "Crash Replacement Service". This is a service to provide you with a new carbon frame and fork in case you had an accident. This exchange service is intended to provide an uncomplicated and cost-saving service for you following a crash resulting in damage to the carbon frame and/or carbon forks.
You can use this service during the original warranty period. In the first year after the purchase of your bike we offer a 50% discount on the original framekit price. In the second and third year the discount is 30%. Please contact your Sensa dealer for details and prices.
Our warranty terms are stated in the manual that is supplied with your new Sensa. These manuals are also available for you to download.
In general the terms are:
The Intersens Bikes & Parts B.V. warranty against manufacturing defects on each frame, fork and Intersens components, starting from the date of purchase is :
- Alloy frames 5 years
- Rigid forks 5 years
- Carbon frames 3 years
- Paint 2 years
- Parts 2 years
- Suspension Parts 2 years( after one year one must prove that maintenance has been done )
This warranty applies only to the original owner and is not transferable.
The warranty on parts not produced by Intersens Bikes & Parts BV will be covered by the warranty of the relevant producer.
This warranty only covers replacement of a defect. In case Intersens Bikes & Parts B.V.will replace a defective frame/part, the replacement will be of the same or a better quality.
A new frame/part could be different from the original. This warranty will only be granted in case your bike is bought from an officially by Intersens Bikes & Parts B.V. authorized dealer.
With each warranty claim you always will have to show maintenance-proof. In case of a possible warranty claim always contact your dealer. He will contact Intersens Bikes & Parts B.V. Intersens Bikes & Parts B.V. will never settle a warranty claim directly with a consumer!
This warranty does not cover
- Wear, incorrect assembly, maintenance and assembling of non original parts.
- Consequential damages caused by accidents, crashes, malpractise, destruction, etc.
- Modifications to the bike not approved by Intersens Bikes & Parts B.V., the use of non genuine parts, incorrect or insufficient maintenance and the incorrect follow up of instructions in the manual.
- All damages arising from participation in competition, stuntriding, jumping, carrying heavy loads,commercial activities or activities simiral to the above mentioned, all to the evaluation of Intersens Bikes & Parts B.V.
- The cost of replacing a frame or any other part.
- All costs of transportation to and from Intersens Bikes & Parts B.V. resulting from warranty claims
A warranty claim granted by Intersens Bikes & Parts B.V. does not automatically mean that Intersens Bikes & Parts B.V. accepts responsibility for possible consequential damages.
What to do in case of a warranty claim
- You always have to go to your dealer/retailer
- Your dealer will in consultation with Intersens Bikes & Parts B.V. determine whether you will be entitled to claim your damage as a guarantee. The evaluation of your dealer does not automaticly mean that your claim will be accepted by Intersens Bikes & Parts B.V.
- Your dealer will send the defective frame/parts/bike to Intersens Bikes & Parts B.V. and Intersens Bikes & Parts B.V. will check the frame/parts/bike and make the final decision whether your claim will be accepted or not.
Shipment of the frame/parts/bike by the dealer
- Parts will have to be send freight paid; cleaned and properly packed. Not claimed parts will have to be disassembled.
- In case of a defective frame, the complete bike must be offered to Intersens Bikes & Parts B.V. In consulting with Intersens Bikes & Parts B.V.may be permitted to deviate from this condition.In case of deviation of this condition without permission of Intersens Bikes & Parts B.V. all claimrights shall cease.
- Always add a copy of the original invoice and a clear description of the defect. Without a clear description of the defect the warranty claim will not be handled.
- The received defective frames/parts will not be returned after accepting a warranty claim.
- All frames/parts of unaccepted warranty claims will be stored for one month after receipt. Upon request of the dealer these frames/parts can be returned .
- Any shipping cost will not be paid by Intersens Bikes & Parts B.V.
Top 3 FAQs
Because every body is different it is almost impossible to give you the right size through the internet. Therefore, we invite you to do a bike measurement at one of our dealers. Our frame geometry and sizing is shared with many bikefitting suppliers which makes the measurement process more easy. The Sensa dealer can help you to order the right size bike and after delivery of the bike they can tailor the bike for your needs.
If you are suffering from injuries, it is advisable to carry out a professional bicycle measurement. We personally have got good experiences with http://www.smamiddennederland.nl/.
Our catalogue can be picked up free of charge at every official Sensa reseller. Use our dealer locator for a dealer near you.
A big part of our bike range is built to order. This way you can buy a bike that is tailored to your needs. Due to this method of production the delivery time of your bike can vary. Contact your dealer for further information about delivery times.